- All Roofing works- We have extensive experience working with historical buildings.
- Guttering and downpipes- cast iron being a specialty
- Solving damp issues
- Stone Repairs- we undertake minor works and fitting in house or for complex carvings we use one of our specialist stonemason partners.
- Masonry & flint works- including use of traditional techniques and lime mortars
- Stone and pammet flooring
- Lime Plastering
- Lime Washing
- Joinery- including repairs to windows, historic doors and other furniture
- Carpentry- We also have extensive experience in undertaking complex timber repairs to old oak roof structures & beams, Roof boarding, floor boarding and much more
- Underground Drainage works- including rainwater underground pipework & soakaway systems, Foul waste systems including trench arch and cess pit systems
- All conservation based repairs and activities
- Stained glass windows- Either as part of a large project or we can put you in touch with a specialist contractor
- Most other works- contact us if what you would like done is not listed here!
In addition to our ecclesiastical work we also work on other historic and listed buildings as well as stately homes.